Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Boppin' Bug

The other day I was jamming out to some tunes in my bedroom when I noticed I was not the only being  roaming about as Stevie Nicks wailed her guts out. I could seriously almost see bits of intestine seeping through my speakers. While observing the figurative oozing organs I caught sight of the creature bopping around to the music. Bending down to catch a better look, I observed as a little brown stink bug zigzagging around the base of my stereo, apparently mesmerized by the blue light emitting cerulean tones onto the bookcase upon which it was perched.

I knew it was the blue lights my little insect friend was drawn to, but in my heart I imagined Stevie's bewitching words summoned the stink bug out of its winter hibernation.




No comments:

Post a Comment