Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trader Joke's

I think I've found a new career path. Well, I'm still a college kid so I haven't had any career opportunities yet. But I'm about to! Any of you folks who shop at Trader Joe's have probably noticed that many of their products display labels with witty comments and quips. When I shop there, I often find myself browsing the product labels more than the products themselves. I've always been partial to that sneaky brand of humor.

What I can't help from thinking is that it is actually someone's job to make those labels and constantly come up with funny ways to say how their product is delicious and you should buy it. What do you think the creative writers for the Trader Joe's labels do all day? I just picture them locked in an office room, MadMen style, spewing out possible funny label ideas, only reserving a small percentage of their  brainstorms as fit for printing.

The cows don't just say no...

These aren't just any old frozen burritos. They were handmade
by Mexican burrito experts and shipped many miles to a store near you
[http://s233.beta.photobucket.com/user/claysails/media/Photoon2010-02-14at1208-1.jpg.
html?filters%5bterm%5d=recent&filters%5bprimary%5d=images]

No comments:

Post a Comment