Friday, May 4, 2012

Dino Puppet Adventures

Over spring break I took a trip to Niagara Falls, Canada with a couple of friends. We had a blast playing mini golf, riding the SkyWheel, and going nuts at the arcade. The best souvenir I came back with was a handful of dinosaur finger puppets. I chose them as my prize in exchange for my arcade tickets.

These dinosaurs have since provided me with more entertainment than I should admit to. Having acquired the habit of placing the dino heads on various objects, the dinos frequently travel with me in my backpack or purse, waiting for the next photo op. I originally started with six dino puppets, but four have been given away to a few very privileged friends. Here I give you a first look at the Dino Puppet Adventures. Check back for more on the dino puppet series.
This is Leon. He's a dino-monkey hybrid, and the half-cousin of the legendary Reptar lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment