Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kitchen Contamination

I am such an ass hole. Seriously. One morning I just woke up, went downstairs to make some breakfast, cleaned up after myself, then took a minute to observe what a shit hole the kitchen has become. I was so perplexed as to why my roommates kept confusing the concepts of clean and dirty. To remind them, I thoroughly cleaned one side of the stove, and left the other side caked with its normal grimy layer of dried chicken juice and cheese sauce. Then, I wrote out two post-its to label the stove appropriately. Not too long afterwards, I returned downstairs to find a perfectly clean, decontaminated kitchen. I knew all my roomies needed was a reminder about the differences between clean and dirty. Hopefully they can keep it straight in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment