Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Shoes and Nowhere to Go

I have two brand new pairs of boots sitting in my room, but nowhere to wear them. You know how when you first buy something new and you're really careful with it at first because you want to preserve it's pristine condition for a little while? That's how I feel about my new boots even though it's winter. I have a pair of heavy duty snow boots that I have been wearing pretty much everyday because it's been snowing pretty regularly where I live. My new pairs of boots have both been waterproofed, but they're not exactly meant for trudging through deep snow drifts and keeping my feet toasty warm in the freezing weather.

This is why I selfishly want the snow to go away for a day or two so I can actually wear my new boots. I did get them as a Christmas present after all... Of course I much prefer having snow with the wide variety of wintry activities that I very much enjoy taking part in. The girly side of me just wants to show off my new kicks so all the strangers I pass can stop and ponder where that stranger got her spankin clean and pristine leather boots.

Leather boots with faux fur trim.
Super on sale for $25

These have amazingly comfortable insoles

No comments:

Post a Comment