Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Add a Banana

If I coud have chocolate cake for breakfast every morning, I'd be the happiest girl in the world, but I would also become the heaviest. I made brownies at ten o-'clock last night  because I had an unshakable craving. Since my sister is on a gluten free diet and my mom doesn't have much of a sweet tooth, it's between me and my grandpa to finish a whole pan of brownies. Now I am faced with the challenge of limiting myself to a reasonable brownie allotment per day. It would be much easier if I could have just made a single serving brownie last night when I had the craving, but that's not how the world works. I made it from a box, so I had to make a whole batch.

This morning I tried to give my breakfast brownie a healthy twist. I dished out a smaller brownie and cut up an entire banana to eat along with it. Only problem is, there is only one more banana in the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment