Monday, December 31, 2012

Pre-New Year's Resolution

As the days have counted down, I have been focused on making this last month of the year my most productive year of blogging yet. It is a small, but worthy accomplishment in my book. I can't say that I have posted at least once a day in the month of December, but I did come pretty close. I surpassed my next most productive month by eleven posts. I am not proud of the increased productivity for the sake of touting a higher blog yield. To me, more posts signifies that I have been able to uncover more sources of inspiration to write about. As long as I can keep the creative juices flowing and feel that I have worthy topics to write about, I feel like a pretty accomplished blogger.

With the first two weeks of January off as well, I plan on getting a good head start for the 2013 year of blogging. Here's hoping that 2013 unleashes even more creativity than the previous year. Cheers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment